Thursday, February 26, 2009

Say Wha?

Well holy mind bend, batman. I'm still tripping out about LOST. Ben is the devil and I hope John beats him to a pulp. I felt so bad for John. Here are a handful of people telling him he is special and needed yet every time he tries it doesn't go too well.

HEY! I feel like that is my life!! Okay, that is a bit trippy. I think I need to step away from the TV remote.

Instead, I will retell our tail of the loading of the carts at wally world. Thankfully, there was no emo bird dude floating around. It was busy but not too bad. But there was this stuff that was missing. What was it again? Oh yeah, food! Almost every shelf had big blank spots that was suppose to have some type of food item in its place.

Was there another big recall I wasn't aware of?? Or are the stock boys let go cuz of down sizing? Bring them back!!

A guy was standing in the middle (hate that) just muttering about he was here earlier today AND yesterday and the stuff is STILL out. He was going off about it that caused J to stop in his tracks and sort of stare. Hope the guy wasn't part of that roaming band of gypsies cuz I changed my mind.

But never fear, the power farting twins let off some serious gas and the guy not only moved the cart but decided to run away. I had to drape myself over the cart while Hubs dragged it out of the gas zone while covering his face. Thank goodness for Hubs or I would have been a goner.

The only reason why we aren't banned from wally world is because of the amount of money we spend there. Otherwise I think we would be blocked from entering. Except we know two, count them, two greeters.

It pays to have connections.

J would say it pays to have two brothers with some serious gas to move strange people out of the way, but we're not asking him. He would also add that it didn't help that it cracked them all up and that set off a serious of machine gun fire farts. Y'all - I am scared to do their laundry right about now.

9 comments:

Kerri said...

"Machine gun fire farts." Oh, girl, you slay me!

Doug has gas issues too. He doesn't rip them in the store, which I almost wish he did, because he saves them all up for when he gets backin the car, and then tries to poison me.

He can pass gas like I've never heard. I think he has the record for longest actual fart. EWWWWW...

Oh, and how sick is this??? He farts on Jacob's head, and Jacob just laughs. MUST be a guy thing.
I'm SO glad I'm a goil!

grandmamargie said...

Yeah, and I don't think they ever grow out of it. Just the other day, my 21 yo was working on his car and farted. 'Bout knocked himself out when he had to bend over for something. Put his own face right in his own danger zone.

Kaye Butler said...

OMG. I'll share. The "jackknife" Wii exercise causes major farts. I'm serious. Got gas, get Wii.

Debbie said...

Lost is blowing my mind! Why did he kill John? I am so confused - but in a good way:)

Julie said...

Your twins must be related to my husband somehow.... ;)

Joanna said...

I had to fix the last link. Let is be said not to post at 2 am as the brain don't work too well.

Anna K. said...

The Bubs does these things that sound like he's clapping...he giggles every time and, heaven help me, I giggle right along with him! We have a well-developed sense of potty humor around here...

tommie said...

I have never been able to watch Lost. I think it is because I usually am doing something else as well....and I can't think that hard to figure it out! LOL

I'll stick to Rock of Love bus!

happy thursday!

jubilee said...

I almost became a Widmore fan because of the last LOST episode. I figured Ben had something to do with John's death, but to stop John and then do it himself . . . more than creepy.