Friday, August 7, 2009

Ch-Chicken

Yes this is a bit late. But in my defense I stayed up late working on a blog post. It's still sitting there in draft mode. I'm just not sure if I'm brave enough to post it.

Was having some ooo moments during my bible study that got me to take another look at a verse I hadn't seen before. One of those go through all the surface stuff and got right on the mark. Oooowwwieee!

Just not sure if I want to post it exsposing that raw spot. It's still a bit tender.

As my mouse hovered over the publish post button, I started to cluck and ended up laying the biggest chicken egg I've ever seen. And here y'all thought I was brave. Nope!

Hope you have a great weekend. I'll see if I can find my backbone over the weekend. I make no promises.

(Thanks Jill! Jared caught a whiff and demanded a bubble bath. So far I'm ignoring him. :D)

8 comments:

Julie said...

I hope you have a great weekend too!... We're off to spend the weekend with Joe's family... WISH ME LUCK! Ack!

Kerri said...

Don't be a chicken!!! Post! Post Post! Yoouu can do eeet.

Jill V. said...

blahahaha! Kerri- all I can do is picture you as the that dude in ...what was that Adam Sandler movie?? You KNOW what I am talking about!!
Joanna- you should post....makes you accountable and usually someone else needs to hear it too:-) ya know?
Oh....it's a big bottle..you COULD share.....


YEAH RIGHT! hahaha

Joanna said...

Oh Julie! God go with you cuz none of us will. hee hee ;)

Waterboy? Hey Kerri you and Jill have matching magenta hair. I hear blue will be the next colah of choice.

Ba-gawk! Oh look another egg. :P

Scrappy Girl said...

Love the chicken head.

Young Wife said...

Oh! I've done that. I've always gone ahead and published it, with one exception, and then only because my husband told me not, too! My curiousity is killing me now...I'll be checking back every two hours to see if you post it.

Debbie said...

I have saved myself several times by "sleeping" on a post before publishing it!

jubilee said...

Being vulnerable is tough. Chalk it up to the possibility of helping someone else?