Friday, October 23, 2009

Dang It

Ok I'm a bit steamed right now. I had a blog post all set and ready to go when Blogger refused to post it and kept giving me error messages. Out of frustration, and many swear words, I stormed off to bed plotting the demise of the blog.

After some much needed sleep, I rethought this.

So I pull it up today and the post I worked on is just shredded. Only saved a part of it, not all of it as the autosave decided to stop working right in the middle of the post. And there was wailing and gnashing of teeth - from me.

I may have screamed Why? a few times but I can neither confirm nor deny that.

What the hey?? I finally get around to write a post and evil forces have worked against me.

I can't even write a full post as the boys are hovering and pointing out grammar errors and went on to explain some things to me.

Dang it.

3 comments:

jubilee said...

The boys correcting you? You must be a great teacher!

Anna K. said...

I like how jubilee focused on the positive!

Feelin' ya on the blog frustration. I get seriously irked with blogger when I try to upload multiple photos...the spacing goes weird and then the photos somehow get deleted when I try to rearrange them. I wonder if peeps have the same probs with Typepad or Wordpress....?

Kristen said...

ahh I'm sorry!! Blogger bothers me sometimes too!!