Thursday, October 8, 2009

I'm Sorry But

the blog you have reached has a sick and twisted operator. While you're not surprised at the twisted part, the sick part is more than just mental. At least this time around. Not only has her aunt flow showed up for a visit but she's come down with a sore throat and body chills.

She suspects it was brought on by living in a freezing old house and took the vanity route and didn't wear her ski mask so she wouldn't mess up her hair.

She was last seen wondering around Wal-Mart grabbing cold meds and lots and lots of chocolate. She was also muttering something but it probably shouldn't be repeated.

Hopefully she will regain consciousness to write something worth your time. If not, she'll post jokes.

8 comments:

grandmamargie said...

Feel better soon.

Kerri said...

Well that's poopy! Hope you're better soon! Let me know if you're feeling better for Sunday, otherwise we better wait...no offense, but I don't want your germs!!! I love YOU, but not them!
Muah. Feel better.

Aleta said...

Ohhh, cute post, but I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well. Drink liquids and get healthy.

Julie said...

Oh no! Hope you're feeling better soon! ... Sorry I haven't been around. Our computer was getting worked on and I was having withdrawels for FOUR days! *lol*

Get better!

jubilee said...

Oh, no! So sorry you are feeling lousy. The only thing about having a cold is that it's harder to taste the chocolate!

Kristen said...

I hope you feel better!!

Young Wife said...

Feel better! I hope you don't have the flu.

Kaye Butler said...

Hope you feel better soon girl! The cold weather finally made it here. We've been running the air up until yesterday.