Sunday, February 28, 2010

Kiss Me, I Might Be Irish

So after 3 days of searching for a blog background and having issues upon issues, I had to scrap a few that just weren't fitting - at least not what I could tell. Then after hunting for a header to match and goofing around with Paint, which I really hate, I give you this month's look.

I now need a lot of pain meds. And chocolate. Definitely some chocolate.

The rolling in of March means McD's has Shamrock Shakes and all things minty will be what's in. Which is good thing for my minty smelling jeans.

It also means this month we find out what will happen to the household of bug. Personally, my fingers are in my teeth. We got something in the mail that the mortgage company does not want us to keep our house and it looks like the court granted whatever is was they were asking for. Just like that. Granted, I can't tell what the heck it means through all the legal speak but it doesn't look good.

Has not been fun discussing a lot of what now. I know that God is going to take care of us. BUT I don't know if what I have in mind and what He has in mind are the same thing. It's really starting to come down to hour by hour on where the emotions are at.

Something tells me this will be record sales for the chocolate industry.

8 comments:

Anna K. said...

Emotional roller coaster, indeed! Oh, Jo, I'm here if you need to talk...or just ramble incoherently while munchin' on chocolate.

Joanna said...

Hugs to ya Anna! Already got a mouth full of chocolate. hee hee ;)

Dianne said...

u wanna ride in the same seat together on this roller coaster? U should have seen me deal with the medicaid heifer at the hospital. U would be proud...

Joanna said...

Dianne - oh my word those people are spooky. Talk about your blog fodder. Hope you turned her into hamburger. :)

Young Wife said...

Oh, man. I'll be praying for you.

Julie said...

Sure hope all goes well, and that you don't lose the house!!!!

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Elizabeth Patch said...

oh gosh, I stopped by to thank you for leaving comments on my blog, and now I'm here to send out a prayer to keep your house.

jubilee said...

Oh, wow. Can't even begin to imagine . . . but praying for you. We have our own money issues here at the Jubilant household - which is kinda a misnomer at the present time. Not many of us are showing our joy. "The joy of the Lord is our strength" right?! Right!