Thursday, March 11, 2010

It Was A Gas, Gas, Gas

So here it is 1 am. The blog is staring at me with this slightly annoyed look. I think it tried to call me a slacker until I threatened to delete it. Needless to say, it backed off.

It's been a busy few days. This and that had to get done. Been a bit tired so didn't have much drive to blog. As you can imagine from the title, we had to go do the loading of the carts. It did not help that I was in a weird mood. Jared and I had watched Shrek 3 Sunday. For whatever reason I kept saying, "for the poopies" all.day.long. It cracked me up. So much so, that I managed to work it into every conversation.

Bet you wished you were here.

I don't know if all my poopie talk triggered something or if it is our way of paying back the other shoppers at wally world, because the gas was baaad. It probably didn't help that I had to announce every time I walked into a cloud of ick that someone needs help as they have the poopies OR looks like the poopies are trying to escape.

I did get paybacks for all my teasing as I got hit with some nasty stuff once we got home. I was getting razzed for it pretty bad. But I got out of bringing in all the groceries and putting most of it away. Who's the sucker now?

It's probably a good thing I don't have a girl.

I don't know why but wally world was really busy and there were 2 other families that were totally getting in our way while we were shopping. You can just imagine how well this turned out with all our poopie air issues. We did noticed that one family walked into a huge gas cloud as the poopies escaped from all of us - at once. It was all I could do not to laugh. I knew if I did, I would have breathe that stench in and then I would have had to fight the gagging.

The family high-tailed it out of there.

One down, one to go.

Sadly, that other family would not budge. Looking back, I think they had no sense of smell. There really is no other explanation as to why they continued to follow. And then they started laughing at some of my poopies comments. Dude, I don't even know you.

What I thought was funny was they had a girl I would say 8 or 9 that was just head over heels for Jared. She tried smiling at him. He smiled back at her only once and she was hooked. The girl's eyes got real big and she waved at him. He frowned at her and walked away. I watched this girl go from crushed to determined to get his attention which she tried in each aisle to get him to notice her.

Dear Lord, please come back really, really soon!!!

Thankfully, her charms did not work on him. Most of the time he wasn't even paying attention as he was too busy picking out food or helping me get stuff.

I did notice the same thing happen with N and M from the other family that is before we gassed them. They had a girl around 12 or 13 that tried to be all coy about getting their attention. I don't think she got the fact that they were too busy talking to each other and concentrating on what food to get. Food is a high priority for them right now.

They never even noticed her until they almost ran her over with the cart. Polite as they are they apologized and then went on with their conversation not even giving her a second thought. And I saw the same determined look as this girl about threw herself in front of their cart and their cart alone. Luckily the stink bombs did drive her away.

I sort of sat there thinking, 'dang, this could get interesting in a few years'. I'm now thinking we may have to eat at Taco Bell only.

Which means you may want to avoid us if you ever see us at WalMart.

6 comments:

Kerri said...

I'm tellin ya. I need to go to Wally World with you guys. (I'll walk ahead of the group, thank-you-very-much!) We never have eventful trips there. Interesting.
Thanks again for your help yesterday!!

Aleta said...

R O T F L M A O... OMG.... my Mom drops the silent but deadly ones and then GIGGLES about it! Too funny, this post!

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

jubilee said...

Oh my, oh my. You have given me much insight into what my life will be like in a few years. LOL

kanishk said...

Gratefulness you seeking your information.
home jobs without registration

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.