Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner

What a weird thing to say.

You have no idea what all the drama this thing has caused. N and M feel very strongly that rthling should win as she answered the most quotes. However, I did say that it wasn't required to be entered.

Hubby came up with a very easy, yet involved way to pick a random number. After several coin tosses and a roll of the dice the winner is....

Comment #16 which is Dianne.

Holla out to Dianne!!!

But the boys are insisting I give D(rthling) a runner up prize of a bag of chocolate. Personally I think it's all a ploy to score on those orange kisses. So D I'll see if I can get a bag of them and I'll bug ya on facebook for your address.

You ladies cracked me up, btw. Thanks for making it fun. And ya'll are as nuts as I am!

8 comments:

grandmamargie said...

What?? I didn't win? Fred, this is your fault and you're not my friend anymore. :) Congratulations, Diane.

jubilee said...

Congrats Diane. Tampons! Yay! ;)

rthling said...

Yay me!
Yay movies quotes!
Yay chocolate!
Yay N & M for thinking I should win!
Yay for second place!
Who am I kidding?
I wanted first!
Boo!
At least the winner has a cool name.
Even if she spells it funky.

And let's make this clear, I am Diane.
That other woman is an imposter.
**arms crossed aross chest**

rthling said...

PS. Congrats, Dianne!

Kaye Butler said...

OOOOOOOooooo I love that grandma margie blamed it on Fred! It probably is all his fault!

I freakin love rthling's Yay me stuff...

How many times did you pee your pants Joanna from Wisconsin...oops I mean Michigan... (inside joke)

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Kaye Butler said...

who the heck is Anonymous and did he/she really need tampon information?

kanishk said...

At least the winner has a cool name.
Even if she spells it funky.

home jobs without registration