Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sooooo

I haven't had much to say lately. This has caused shock and alarm from a few people who know me and I got a few emails wanting to know if I did myself in. As if. Y'all can't rid of me that easy.

I don't know what it is. Every time I pull up ye olde blog, my brain just goes yeah don't think so and I'm suddenly super tired. Not to mention that some nights I'm just not in the mood to go there. Don't feel like sharing what has been going on or what has been going through my head. Plus I've had a few nights where I've been Skyping away with my cousin. Sort of weird. Makes me want to be around family yet not.

Not much else has been going on to really blog about. Boys are still making way with their school work, I've been reading a lot and just spending a lot of time with God. Trying to hear from Him and to get answers. Also trying to avoid people so I don't have to get asked for the millionth time what is going on with the house, have we found a church yet, what are we going to do etc. That is just a whole wad of emotions that I don't feel like going there. I've been pestering God on all those questions and haven't gotten an answer yet or any direction. To get asked the very questions I've been asking doesn't always set too well. So some days are just great and some days are just frustrating.

And that is where I'm at right now. Not very exciting or very blog worthy.

6 comments:

Dianne said...

SO...how's it going? Found a church yet? Whatcha going to do about the house????? Couldn't resist BBBWWWAAAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHA

Joanna said...

Sicko! ;)

Kaye Butler said...

Okay...I'm solving problems...

find a house you like...catch the family gone, move them out, move you in and be like...what the crap are you talking about, we've always lived here you are the crazy one!

Start your own church...tithes of chocolate only accepted here...Praising the Lord and eating chocolate...what could be better?

grandmamargie said...

Here's hoping you have a good weekend.

Dianne said...

HEY! I HAVE CANCER! WHO U CALLIN SICKO? BBBWWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

jubilee said...

Hmmm . . . I'm kinda liking Kaye's idea. LOL