Friday, June 4, 2010

Ugh

Ugh, I say. Just ugh. Oh blogging mojo - where have you gone?? I can't even come up with titles let alone blog posts.

I sit and stare at the computer screen and all my brain can come up with is zzzzz. My schedule is just all over the place and the blog is suffering for it. So sad. It's a really nice blog too. I hate to see it suffer so needlessly.

Not much going on. I got the boys all sheared, did some manscaping on them too. Kudos to them for taking it. Seems like they may have picked up my chewbacca gene. Um, they may find that last little bit a tad bit offensive sooo let's just pretend I didn't say anything about it.

My cousin got her care package. Made my day. It was funny to hear her response to all the stupid stuff I wrote on everything. Like I put on a box of swedish fish - just keep swimming. That's how I roll.

My Mom called and I think I need a mental health day. Or maybe a week. Or 4. I thought about beating myself in the head with a wooden mallet but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have much left over to do anything but drool. As tempting as that sounds, I really think I should just pass. Plan B, pull some chocolate out of hiding, make some sweet tea and get around to finding those darn ruby slippers.

Dianne, I'm with you. Rapture practice in 5 minutes?

1, 2, 3....jump! Dang! Try again.

4 comments:

Dianne said...

Thanks, I needed that. Are you having gravity spikes at your house? Didn't get much lift off here...

Julie said...

Sometimes I can't think of anything to write on my blog either... Which is really sad, as mine has never been as entertaining as yours. *lol*

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Kristen said...

I think I need a mental health day too, I don't know what it is! haha.

jubilee said...

Yeah! Mental Health Day! When is it? I need one too.