Monday, July 19, 2010

How Many Peppers Did Peter Picked?

Or something like that.

And it's not peppers it's zucchini. Good granny gracious, why, oh why, do I put myself through this every year?

I now have 25 cups of ground up zucchini. I have most of the peppers ground up and my freezer is getting too full. I still have more veggies to get and I'm still waiting to see if my Mom is going to bring up her jars or if I'll end up having to buy more.

According to everyone who has tried the relish it is wonderful. It better be for all the stinking work that goes into it. I know the guys appreciate it but....

Not much that is blog worthy has been going on lately, just been chillin with the guys. Makes for very boring blog posts.

2 comments:

Kerri said...

DO. Not. Buy. Jars. We have a million of them.

Julie said...

Now you know why I am as lazy as I am... ;)

http://scrapgrrl.com/