Monday, July 12, 2010

My Brain May Have Gone Back To Goo

I spent most of the weekend having Hubs give me the down low on all this stuff which I will answer in a second. My eyes may have glazed over a time or 20. What can I say? I have the attention span of a gnat.

Toss in some teenage angst and I just had a festive weekend. Shout out to Kerri for getting me out of the house and away from the guys for McTalking time. They have you to thank for being allowed to live another day.

Mer-say!

So I have to answer a few questions about the whole Herbalife thing. Due to bloggy laws and what have you, I am not being paying me to say any of this - I'm just stating what my experience is. With that being said, if you just want to check out the products - maybe even order some of those Liftoff fizzy tabs or even check out their skin care products, go to Healthy Better Life Mall. It will ask for your email address and will immediately email you a password and you can check it out. This shows you all the products.

If, however, you are interested in losing weight then you'll want to go to Healthy Better Life site first. Reason being is it is important to know how tall are you and what you weigh simply so it can tailor make a plan. For instance, we found out I wasn't getting enough protein and once I had a bit of extra protein around 4 pm (as that is what works for me) it was all good in the hood. On top of that, there are 3 different programs you can use - all depends on how much weight you want to lose and how much you are willing to spend. It's not a diet per se, but it helps you set up goals and encouragement on how to achieve it.

I will say as someone who has barfed every brand of vitamin out there - I haven't tossed my cookies or even felt queasy once. I've also done shakes from a different brand and barfed those just as fast as I swallowed. Not so with these. Hubs has got some awesome shake recipes too. The apple pie shake has got to be my fav so far. I did find out I was detoxing a bit which is known to cause irritability. Would have been nice to know that before hand but hey we're learning this as we're taking it.

Sort of explains that rant about weight post. Yeah, we'll pretend that didn't happen.

But once I got past the first week, and have my protein snack, I feel great! We haven't tried even half of the products but what we have tried - they really are good products. They do have an ultimate program where you can lose 30 lbs in 30 days. Lots of tablets - more than what I'm taking right now as that's not the program I started on. I'm hoping to try that one out next month. We shall see.

So that is the skinny on that. I hoped that answered every one's questions. If not, you know how to reach me. I probably won't post much more on this though as I don't want to come off pushy or what have you and I don't know how to really advertise any of it anyway.

I did tell Hubby I want to make my own button. Something sassy like Kiss My Herbalife! Whatcha think?

2 comments:

Kerri said...

Kiss my herbalife.... I like it!

rthling said...

Sounds interesting. I'll prolly go check it out when I'm not so broke that even looking can cause me to fall more behind on the bills.
What? I just started working. It could happen!