Friday, September 17, 2010

Something, Something Blog Title

You know for the last few weeks I have vowed I will head to bed no later than midnight and here it is almost 1:30 am. Darn those night owl tendencies!!

I spent most of the day helping one kid or another with various school projects which was enough to tax my brain powers but then I managed to kick out a few loads of laundry. Feeling giddy with several things done under my belt, I decided to mess around with the blog design. And that sound you hear was the brain crashing. I think it might have said, I pushed my luck too far or something along those lines.

Can't say as I'm totally happy with the blog look but the original one I picked didn't turn out as good as I was hoping. Hate it when that happens. So for now, eh it's up.

There was something else I was going to blog about but it totally and completely slipped my mind. You can thank me later. We all know it was going to be long winded and probably pointless.

But it could have been so pretty. I, myself, like that splashed coffee stain look you have going on all over your computer screen. Really people, you should stop emailing me telling me something I wrote made you spray your drink all over the screen. You're feeding a sickness with this information! Stop it!! You know how that makes my day. I find it so satisfying that I scare myself.

And with that the brain said to pack it up and go to bed. So demanding that one.

6 comments:

Debbie said...

I like the new blog look. I usually don't like colored backgrounds behind the print but I can read yours!

Joanna said...

Aww thanks Debbie! Made my day. :)

Sheila said...

I love the new blog look. I love the different shades of greens and browns. And yours is great!
Keep up the good work.
Sheila

Kristen @ ladybug-blessings.com said...

I think we need to have random posts every now and then :)

Anonymous said...

Hey great post. Thought I'm not sure I agree with you 100%. Keep em coming. Are you interested in having anyone guest post opposing views?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us