Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Whee

I'm, yet again, hiding in the corner of a room trying to dodge Nerf darts as they are zipping by. Another round of fight to the death is going on around here. I'm shaking my head that guys are really weird.

Hubby hasn't had much work lately. I don't know if this is his way of letting off steam, bonding with the boys, or signs of mid-life crisis. I think it may be all of the above.

Nothing snarky to report. There is a parade going on today. It should have taken place Saturday but the powers that be put it to this evening. And it's going to go right pass our house.

Needless to say, we aren't going anywhere tonight. Not that we had anything planned. I have a bunch of school stuff to grade. What a wild life I live.

I did get to laughing. N and M really like science and history and have an everlasting hate for math and I've tried to block out how many fights we've had over anything that requires them to write. Now enters J who big, puffy hearts math and hates science and history with a deep scorn. Judging from his chicken scratchings that is supposed to be handwriting, I can see some bumps coming with him this year.

For the record, when my kids are done with school I am throwing the biggest party - for me.

1 comments:

Kerri said...

I will join your party even though I won't be done for EVER!!