Thursday, October 28, 2010

Holy Wind Gust, Batman!

We have had some crazy storms. This is going to be short and sweet. Tuesday night our power went out around 8-ish and didn't come back on until around 3 am. Wednesday we spent the day having to reset everything. The power kept flicking off and on. Every time it does that we lose our Internet connection and takes a while to get it back. I stopped counting after 3.

Not to mention I was on the phone every time the power popped off. And it took a while to get a phone line back.

We had to reset all the clocks too. Repeatedly.

Not a fan of this redonkulous blustery day. I think I saw Mary Poppins fly by - upside down - with her bloomers over her head. The winds are a blowing and the lights are flickering sooo I'm hoping off.

4 comments:

Kerri said...

Ah yes....Doug was in to work that night from like midnight til 2:30, then went back at 6. We never lost power, thank ya Jesus!!! I was praying and praying. For ONCE living out in the sticks was a good thing!

Julie said...

It's been a long time since we had a storm like that... I don't like them, because our house is surrounded by very, very tall tine trees that do a lot of swaying! *yikes*

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Debbie said...

It's been crazy! More like wild spring storms!

jubilee said...

We've had crazy wind here too. I hope our fence stays intact!