Sunday, October 3, 2010

It's Here!

Well, Sue from Praise and Coffee had asked me to write for her new online magazine a few months ago. I've known Sue for years. She better be glad I have the worst scanner or I could whip out pictures to prove it. This has been a long dream of hers and it's rather neat to watch it come to pass for her.

I'm happy to say here it is - the magazine. I'm really impressed and I'm not just saying that because I wrote an article for it! I got to say, after reading all the other ladies' articles, I'm humbled to have my name attached to it.

Great timing on the release too as this week is a Praise and Coffee Night. Translation: kick the kids to the curb, burn rubber to get out of the house, and go hang out with other women who, some of them, did the same ritual I did. Glorious!

However, I feel I better warn any new readers that have headed over here to check me out. I'm long winded and I sometimes struggle to make a point, okay, all the time. I can also be a bit raw with my honesty and at times crude but hopefully something will make you laugh because I am a firm believer that laughter is good medicine. Even if you're laughing at me instead of with me.

But this blog is just my life, my emotions, and how I try to balance it. It really is therapy gone blog.

4 comments:

Young Wife said...

That's so cool that you were a part of a magazine!

Julie said...

Congrats on the magazine article!!!!! :D

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Kerri said...

Headed over to check it out!

jubilee said...

Congrats! Can't wait to read it!