Sunday, October 10, 2010

What A Crazy Week

First off, thanks for all the nice comments about the hair. Appreciate it. Sassy is just working it.

Last week was just one long crazy ride. Now I feel like I'm sitting here, totally spent, not fully recovered, and about to face another week.

Boo.

I'm slightly skert that we have used every dish we own and there is nothing clean. When my folks came up for a visit, I think my Mom used just about everything she could get her hands on. For the first time I noticed my Mom is one sloppy cook. She even owned it when I said something. Ah, now I know why her kitchen was always clean - she had to hose the thing down to clean up her mess!

For some reason, I can't stop laughing about it.

But it has taken quite some time to get caught up on the whole mess. Sadly, the goal was not achieved this weekend. Sort of a vicious cycle when you have to keep using dishes.

The guys had some serious guy bonding this weekend which can only make me shake my head. There was a gun and knife show and Hubby got the guys knives. Women are crazy and guys are stupid. I live in a house filled with stupid and now they are armed. Clearly this plan was not thought through.

But they do crack me up. Guess that has to count for something.

3 comments:

jubilee said...

"I live in a house filled with stupid and now they are armed. Clearly this plan was not thought through."

Oh, my goodness, girl! You say the funniest things! And now, I am going to have to find a way to use this quote.

Hi.Lar.I.Ous.

Anna K. said...

Boys and their toys....yikes! Glad they had fun, though. ;o)

I saw the lovely pic of you with your new do and I LOVE IT! It's so sassy and pretty!

Julie said...

I am a seriously messy cook! *lol* ... Especially when I am baking. Flour always ends up EVERYWHERE!!! It's so sad!

http://scrapgrrl.com/