Tuesday, October 5, 2010

What Day Is It?

Ever have those times when you think it's a certain day but it's really not? I'm not even sure what day I think it is at this point.

I did survive a visit from the parental units. I had to say that because as they were leaving they gave everyone a hug - except me. I made a snarky comment and my Mom grabbed me to give me a hug. My Dad told me I really am adopted.

I told you all those try outs for my role as Annie felt right.

My Mom did smack my Dad in the arm and said no way as she went through a lot to have me. But all in all, we had a good visit. Hubby was home so he pretty much handled them. Mom and I worked on a nice roast and we had a nice dinner. Felt a little bit like long lost home. My Dad was on my case that I need to watch my confession after the third time I said where was that cliff so I could toss myself off of it.

Who said I was kidding?

But like I said it went well so that is all that matters. It also helped that I just wasn't in any mood to fight so I avoided any hot topics. I guess they cleaned out more stuff from the garage so I'm sure Hubby is happy. I did get to laughing when my Mom was cutting my hair and got to the roots and she exclaimed I had a lot of grey hair. I guess Clairol has kept her end up that my own momma didn't know to what degree of greyness I have going on. Long live the box of lives!

It seemed like there were a few other things I was going to blog about but, to be honest, I'm spent.

Now it is Monday or Thursday? My guys have told me like 3 times but I keep forgetting. I think I need some quality time with my pillow.

3 comments:

Kerri said...

Tomorrow is Thursday...and it will be a GOOD one! Can't wait to catch up. Feel like I haven't seen you in FOREVER!!!

Kristen @ ladybug-blessings.com said...

I have days like that too often. I went an entire day thinking it was the 21st of September and it was the 20th. I even convinced my dad of the fact. Not so!

jubilee said...

So glad dinner went well! I always seem to be a day off no matter what part of the week it is.

Does this mean we're gettin' old?! Ack!