Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Who Knew It Worked?

Apparently if you threatened your Monday enough it will straightened up and fly right for you.

I have no idea how I made it worked but I was a happy camper over the day and lets face it, I never use the words happy and camper together.

The guys got up early. I didn't have to harm anyone to get them out of bed. Nicholas and Michael worked on their math together and N was able to explained the process to M and he got it and they flew through it. They were done before lunch with all their school work!

And there was lifting of holy hands.

Jared actually did really good instead of his who cares attempts he has been doing. And he got done before lunch as well.

There was even more lifting of hands in praise.

Hubs got home early. Can't say I was thrilled with that but we ended up taking the kids to go see Megamind. Oh my word was it good! 3D has come a long way. It was just awesome. The story line was great. We had a great time.

We had to run a few errands which is a down side when you don't have a set of wheels, I have to wait. Bought a big roasting pan with rack for $10. After we were done with our errands, it was late. The twins had wanted to go to Fazoli's when the in-laws were up but we ended up at Old Country Buffet for their Pap. So we took the guys to plate-o-pasta to load them up. It was funny hearing N and M saying how the place hasn't changed a bit. Don't know why but it just tickled me to hear them talk about good memories.

Roll that all up and it was just a nice gooey day.

2 comments:

Julie said...

It must be nice to have the twins in the same grade, so they can help each other with their work. How cool is that?!

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Kerri said...

I love Fazoli's. Haven't been there in forever!