Monday, February 7, 2011

Can I Have Another?

Another what you may ask. Why another visit from my mother, of course.

Pause for weeping and wailing

It turns out mumsy is doing another wedding. The woman can make flower arrangements like no body's bizness! I can not count how many occasions she has pulled together over the years. I think just about every cousin on both sides of the family has used her for their wedding and everyone has look very professional. For family, she just has them cover the cost. So it turns out the next generation of cousins has tuned into this and there is another round of weddings.

This means Mom is going to be busy. Having been wing man on these projects many times, I wondered if that was what my Mom called about. The happy note of this is because I don't have a working vehicle, I'm excused from joining in on all this. How I was able to keep from snickering is beyond me. But Mom called to see if she could stay the night with us and then take off in the morning to continue on their massive planning.

Oh happy time.

But at least I'm not being dragged along so I will have to cling to that little thread. However, I am being given the stank eye from the guys. Should remain to be interesting.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Good luck....

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Anonymous said...

Needed to send you one tiny word just to thank you as before on the wonderful guidelines you have shown in this case. This has been certainly particularly open-handed of people like you to offer freely what exactly some people could possibly have sold for an e book to help make some dough for their own end, certainly since you might have done it if you ever decided. The pointers as well worked to be the good way to know that most people have a similar fervor much like my very own to figure out very much more when it comes to this issue. Certainly there are millions of more enjoyable situations in the future for individuals that take a look at your forum.