Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A Girl And Her Blog

Sounds better than old chick with nothing better to do, don't ya think?

I had this whole long rant about I hate Daylights Saving blah, blah, except I wrote about that back in like 08. I've been blogging since the end of 07??? Now I'm all Sunrise, Sunset about my blog. I was personally betting the train was going to derail a while back.

Surprise, surprise, surprise.

I think even the blog is surprised it's still going. I can just hear it giving an interview with Diane Blogger on the WBlog. "Well, Diane, I have to say she is one crazy chick. We all know these writers can be a bit strange but this one can be a tad bit unpredictable. My cousin's sister's friend was telling me that the blog next to her is just hilarious but unstable. I think if they were still giving out bloggy awards, this bug woman would have several in the bag. And what's up with the name anyway? Her idea of outdoors is in a screened in porch for crying out loud! You would think with a name like bugs in my teeth she would be some outdoors freak. She said this is what is called a cruel irony known as her life. I don't even know what that means, Diane! Do you see what I have to put up with???"

Pause while blog breaks down crying

"It has been a struggle. But us blogs are meant to just carry on no matter what is spewed upon us."

Blog breaks out into song which is a bad rendition of My Heart Will Go On.

What a drama blog! But it was either let it give vent or rant about how much I hate the whole spring forward and lose an hour of my life. I need that hour!! I'm pretty sure that was where my memory was hiding out. Or maybe it was that 'want to' thing I've been supposed to be working on. And now it is gone. Lost in the hour that was cruelly yanked away from me.

Am I the only person that is rather impressed that I go on and on about absolutely nothing at all?? Anyone? Yeah, I didn't think so. Funny thing, I used to get in trouble for that like all the time. My how nothing has changed as here I am, just rambling about nothing and chances are rather high I'm actually going to hit the publish button on this one.

So sad on so many levels.

But then what excuse do you have for reading this? Maybe the train really will wreck. Dang, now I got the whole My Heart Will Go On going through my head thanks to the stupid blog.

Off to go pound that song out with a wooden mallet. I liked the song but thanks to the wonders of radio who overplayed the bejeezers out of it, I tend to twitch when I hear it now. I just got that eyelid to stop and I'm pretty sure this would bring it back.

0 comments: