Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I Laughed, I Cried

But American Idol was just awesome. I was laughing about James and Casey trying to argue who was the most shocking elimination. I was so happy for Scotty and got teary-eyed watching Scotty hug is family and then laughed when Jack Black was all like where's my hug?

Lauren and Scotty - could be the new Faith and Tim.

Those 2 were just so sweet together. And makes me wonder how long was THAT going on??? I thought they acted like brother and sister so I was a bit slow on that one.

It was nice to see the whole gang back. Thought there were a few who were sore losers. But it was nice to see that character won in the end.

I really enjoyed this season and I thought Steven made a better Paula. Enjoyed the ride!

And now I have nothing to watch.

Sigh

4 comments:

Julie said...

I've never watched American Idol before... But I'll take your word for it. ;)

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Joanna said...

I haven't watched much of Idol up till this year. I think LOST was on or something and I only caught bits over the years. And because LOST is no more, I had to branch out and watch something else.

Kerri said...

They are both just precious. I'm just glad growly didn't win. Ug.

rthling said...

You should turn on The Voice. Awesome, and I like the judges better. (although, they call themselves coaches)