Monday, May 30, 2011

Rinse, Lather, Repeat

I think I have lost all sense of time. I even asked the guys if they would go back to doing school work or something to keep me on track. Once they stopped laughing, I was given 'the look' that pretty much equals death warmed over, chilled, and then slightly reheated.

It wasn't a pretty look, I'll give them that.

Hubby hasn't worked in over a week. Luckily, I haven't killed him. We had plans for this weekend but thanks to government being what they are - he didn't get his unemployment check until he emailed them and then the released the money on Memorial Day. Thus trampling all plans that we had because hey! things take money.

So it turned into just another day in paradise.

I could not have that happening, so I forced the guys to take a shower just to mess with their heads because they kept asking, "where are we going?" Only to have me say no where and toss back my head and cackle.

I am so evil.

Keeping with my theme of evilness, I forced Hubs to put in all the window air-conditioner units. So 3 rooms will be comfy and all the other rooms, including the kitchen, will be hot as Hades. Is it wrong that I dream of central air??

We did try to salvage the weekend. I forced my peeps to go see Kung Fu Panda 2. It wasn't as good as the first and I won't be buying it. Besides the fact that Nicholas begged me not to even consider it. I told him rest assured, it won't happen. I have already been informed that the only possible way we can make it up to them is to take them to see the new X-Men movie that is coming out.

I'll get working on that.

We had to run into stuffmart and ran into some former friends. Blah, blah kisses were had, plans were made, promises were given aaannnd then didn't hear anything from them and all attempts at calling went unanswered. I can't say as I'm surprised but I still don't get people. Whatever happened to do what you say? If you don't want to have anything to do with us why sit there and blow smoke up our butts when you have no intention of doing what you said you would do? A hi nice to see you and keep on going is much nicer than that.

It's okay though - another example to show my kids how not to behave. And what happiness! It's not coming from me!!!

But on a happier note, Saturday we got in the mail the whole business fail tax mix up thing is all squared away and even got a we're sorry you sucked at your business. Ok, not quite but that's how it felt. Finally got a couple things squared away. And major sigh of relief was to be had.

Hubby is going to grill maple BBQ chicken while I come up with some sort of side dish which is what I'm supposed to be doing right now. I guess I better slump into the hot as Hades kitchen and get going on that. You can tell I am just bursting with joy to be doing this. I can almost feel the happy starting to build up that will propel me out of my chair and into the kitchen.

Any second now.

Just a few more seconds, I'm almost sure of it.

Or maybe it's a bunch of seconds clump together to equal a minute.

Any minute now....

2 comments:

Kerri said...

Who'd you run into??
Not much going on here. Just a sittin' and a pickin. So Kung Fu 2 stunk, huh? Bummer.

Julie said...

We've yet to see the first Kung Fu Panda... Though iTunes had it on sale for $6, so I downloaded it last week. We just need to get around to watching it.

Hope you're having a great week!

http://scrapgrrl.com