Sunday, July 17, 2011

Crazy Few Days

I know this will shock all 2 of my readers but it will be short and sweet.

Been an interesting few days to say the least. Hubs told his boss that the end was near. Dude took it pretty well but I don't think he's going to realized how much Hubs did for him. But nothing ugly so that was good. Hubs is busy studying away as his certification test is in 2 weeks and then he gets to sign up for another class. But I feel completely stupid and can't even understand a smidgen of any of it. Which means I still hold on to the fact that I am comic relief on this crazy train.

It's a gift.

I haven't heard a peep out of my folks in a whole week. I'm not sure if I should be relieved or terrified. Mainly relieved.

God sent me on a quest that I will have to blog about some other time because I am, if nothing at all, long winded.

I made the filling for stuffed French Toast and I got a few emails about it. Thought I had posted what it was and I guess I didn't. Oops. Package of cream cheese softened, 1/2 cup sugar, splash of vanilla; mix with blender. Add carton of thawed cool whip; blend. Slap it on french toast, top with fruit and bonus points if you have a fruit syrup. Mouth will do happy dance and you may feel the need to join in with it.

Or not.

Maybe you're the type of person that dances on the inside. But at least make your tongue happy.

Seems like there was something else but I'm drawing a blank and this is getting too long.

2 comments:

jubilee said...

Mmmm . . . stuffed french toast. Can't wait 'til breakfast!

Joanna said...

It is rather tasty.