Monday, August 1, 2011

So I've Sort Of Been Busy

And by busy I mean that we've actually had things to do and I've had blog posts that are gathering dust and since I'm pretty sure I'm allergic to housecleaning, the neglect is showing.

But hey we can write messages on the end tables. Thinks like "clean me you lazy bum" are always nice to find. At least that's what my kids tell me as I toss a rag at their heads. I think it's the little things that keep us together as a family unit. Little things like they can't escape me.

Right now I am a ball of nerves. Hubs went off to take his certification test while I sit here and magically have energy to clean. That and I got a message my friend from Texas has decided to stop by after all in a couple hours.

No pressure.

None whatsoever.

And what luck it's already in the mid 80s outside and it's not even noon. I have a feeling this is going to be one of those days.

4 comments:

jubilee said...

So glad that the Hubster did well on his test!

And just to get this straight in my mind . . . is it you OR THE KIDS who are leaving messages on the end table decorations?! lol

Joanna said...

Thanks Jubes!

On the dust - I plead to fifth. :}

Kerri said...

So how did the test go???

Joanna said...

Kerri - he passed! I've posted it on both facebook and twitter sillyhead.