Wednesday, September 14, 2011

It's The Final Countdown

Aaahhhh! I now have that song going through my head!!! That's NOT what I meant!! Make it stooooppppp!!!!

Sorry - total flashback there. But this is what happens when I am running on not much for sleep.
Here I sit...waiting on a phone tech repair person. He should be here from the hours of 8 AM to 2 PM. It's a good thing I have no life or I would find this highly annoying.

Scratch that. I still find it highly annoying.

I did mention I'm running low on sleep, right? I'm talking down to fumes. And here's a little weird thing about me - caffeine doesn't perk me up. It will keep me up until sunrise but it doesn't wake me up. I feel so jilted it's not even funny. It's not that I like being up late at night, I just find it impossible to go to sleep. So when dreamland finally happened for me, it did not leave a whole lot of hours for sleep to do it's magic. As in it didn't.

I almost felt a wave of pity for the guys.

I said almost.

1 hour has come and gone and nothing. I'm slightly concern that in another hour I may have to prop my eyelids open with toothpicks. But thankfully dude arrived and got everything squared away.

When Hubs called to see how everything went, I told him I love him dearly but I think he just needs to be stabbed to death a few times and then burst into tears. He said that was a pathetic attempt at hogging the last of the S'more bars but sadly for him, I already polished it off and I left a little bit of chocolate smudge in the corner of my mouth just to mock him.

That wave of pity came back.


I have a feeling I will need to take an evening primrose oil pill or 7 tomorrow. Please offer up prayers for the guys that I don't kill them.

But in happier news...

Overpriced cable, Internet, and TV provider? Yeah you. The one that sends me fliers announcing all the same services for $70 a month for NEW customers but tells me I'm not new and don't qualify therefor getting stuck with the oh dear God price? Your days are up and the hourly countdown has begun. Signed, bitter old customer who's turnip refuses to give blood.

0 comments: