Monday, September 12, 2011

Not Much Of Nothing

While I know this normally doesn't stop me from rambling on....there's not much to report. Just getting back into the swing of things. Spent the day battling nasty smelly guy laundry. My gagging reflexes are telling me it's time to do the sheets and blankets.

Definitely a strange way to cut calories. After dealing with their laundry my stomach says no thanks on the off chance the gagging wins.

On a side note, today is Cruella DeVil my mom's birthday. I mailed out a card Friday so she should get it today. And that is all I have to say about that.

Well....

You know that's not true.

I like to think this is progress. I'm reading a book about safe people. It should come to no ones surprise that my folks are not safe people for me. I'm not at the chapter yet on what you're supposed to do with unsafe people. Screaming go away you nut job hasn't worked so I guess I should get to reading.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Sounds like it's time to teach the boys to wash their own smelly things, for the sake of your stomach! ;) *rofl*

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Joanna said...

Julie - they KNOW how to but don't think it needs to be done as often as I do.

I think this is some sort of paybacks. I had made a smart remark if they want something done that's not on my priority list then they can do it. Yeah...they came close to saying it back at me but my eyebrow put them in their place. lol

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I had to learn to set boundaries around my heart with the unsafe people. I tended to set myself up for hurt.

Joanna said...

JDaniel4 - I'm wondering if I'm attracting hurt or wearing a sign that says "kick me." I think it comes from years of being fed guilt. (See mother as exhibit A) I'm learning - I hope.