Friday, October 28, 2011

Bzzzz

I think that is all that is left of my brain. Or maybe that's all I can hear right now. It may be a tie.

Spent the last few hours grading the guys' stuff. Tell me again why I do this?? Oh yes, I remember. I was trying to not have my brother, the sequel. Frankly, I just don't have that type of money for bail. Goodness knows I need that for myself.

Sad part is I'm not done grading Jared's stuff as that's on a different computer. But I did managed to do about 15 loads of laundry and I only have about 5 more to go and I got all the ironing done. I can tell you are just amazed at how dull my life is. I understand, I feel asleep just typing all that out.

I would go on and on about some mindless drivel as normal but Chuck Norris the uterus has decided it just doesn't care and doesn't think my 2 readers should be bored. It's already mocking me for the above paragraph.

Why yes, I am feeling a bit wonky - how could you tell???

Hormones are not to be trifled with especially when you have a uterus that has decided it wants to compete with Chuck Norris. I can say it has a wicked karate chop that has been known to render me unconscious.

This is going to be a crazy week so I am glad Chuck is going to do it's thang and then leave. Very glad that whole issue is finally under control. Any PCOS suffers should go to a health food store and try African Mango. It's linked with diet stuff but for whatever reason it has totally helped with the cycle department.

And there is lifting of holy hands....as it grasps the last of the chocolate.

1 comments:

Julie said...

That's a whole lot of laundry! I do laundry every Tuesday and Friday, but I never have 15 loads at a time, unless I am washing bedding (or when we get home from a week long camping trip *rofl*). I usually do 5 or 6 loads on Tuesday, and 3 or 4 loads on Friday... But today I don't have to do laundry, because Josh says he wants to do it. (They get paid $1 a load for doing it for me. *lol* ... He's trying to earn money for a new [expensive] reactive bowling ball.)

http://scrapgrrl.com/