Friday, October 21, 2011

I Swear I Just Sneezed And The Week Passed Right On By

What? Like it shocks you I've been known to swear a time or 50? Relax it's usually only if pain is involved or my mother which I think that speaks for itself.

The week - it went. The end.

I am having a wee bit of a problem keeping the older 2 focused on their schoolwork. This is about as dramatic as they ever get and it is rather funny to watch. Michael is even saying he's getting excited. This is the boy that we've threatened to light a fire under him to see if he'll move. His mascot in life should be a turtle.

I haven't mention that to him and just the other day he totally did an impression of the turtle from Bugs Bunny. It was scary how spot on he was. And it was even scarier how accurate Nicholas was with Bugs. And then they started quoting movie quotes from other movies in the same tone of voices and I fell on the floor and tried not to pee myself from all the laughter.


It was epic.

And if you just asked what turtle from who - go soak your head in the toilet.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I don't have to go find a toilet, I remember that episode well. :) ... Watched Looney Tunes all the time when I was a kid. :)

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Joanna said...

Whew! Glad you are safe Julie. :)