Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Who Knew Right?

That time goes faster than you can imagine and suddenly it's been days since you thought of anything to blog about...or even blogging period.

Epic.

But....it's.....been......r-e-a-l-l-y......busy.

So you are left with these sad little blog posts that pretty much says nothing. Oddly enough, I think all my posts sound like that so really is this any different from all the other drivel? Anyone?

In-laws didn't stay for very long. Turns out they were really broke and think they can only stay unless we do shopping out the wazoo. While I know my wazoo could use some retail therapy, it's not a requirement. But short and sweet so there is nothing wrong with that.

I will go off on a mild rant. I've noticed that all the local stores have jacked up their prices - by a lot! I went into Fashion Bug to try and snag a pair of jeans only to discover the same brand jeans went from about $20 to $39.99. Come again?? Even the clearance stuff was just the regular price but marked down from the crazy ticket price.

Me thinketh not.

Made my way over to the stuffmart only to noticed the last couple months our grocery bill has been a lot higher. We started price checking stuff and every item in the store is up. Not happy, Bob. As if things haven't been tight enough, now I'm going to get strangled by the local store that already gets a lot of my money as it is?

Of course you know, this means war.

I'm not sure how I will wage this war but I feel it is there none the less.

So with that off my chest, I will try to come up with something soon. I got all caught up on laundry which is nothing short of a miracle. Got to go see a good friend that I don't get to a whole lot and lurved every second of it. Wish I could pause those moment to just savor it a little bit longer but reminds me why it's so precious to begin with. Cuz time is short.

1 comments:

Julie said...

I hear that! I can't believe how much we spend on groceries. *sigh* It's so depressing!!!!!!

http://scrapgrrl.com/