Thursday, December 15, 2011

I Don't Want To Say We're Busy BUT....

It has been nuts. Our house went up for a sheriff's sale today. I have no idea if a sheriff is going to show up and give us notice or what. But we are officially on the clock to get the heck out.

No pressure.

Hubby order round 2 of the pharm stuff. It wasn't cheap and he will have to get his certification in Houston, Texas. He said a plane ticket is around $400. I don't remember what else he said because I'm pretty sure I blacked out. I woke up looking up with the guys standing over me saying, "that's gonna leave a mark."

No sympathy whatsoever.

Nicholas and Michael had auditions today. They are joining a WorshipArts program. They did really, really good. The guy was impressed with them so happy is floating all the way around here. That will start up in January and will end in April. Right now they have 1 final exam then we are officially on break.

Which is good because I need a break.

Did I mention we're going to see my folks and doing a family get together this weekend? My mom keeps trying to get us to spend the night. I keep telling her no. There is only so much I can take before I snap.

So I'm baking like crazy, running on a little sleep because we were all nervous for the guys and Hubby was having epic weird dreams where he was running in his sleep and randomly yelling. Truly is a miracle I didn't try shoving his pillow down his throat.

I am a bit concern though. Found this letter to Santa from my brain.

Dear Santa,
I think this year I would like to have a few days of quiet all to myself. Granted I understand the padded walls are standard in this establishment but I really could use a more cheerful color. And I know you are big into white and all but this jacket isn't really in my color pallet. Not to mention it's no where near my size. While we're at it, who ever heard of putting buckles and straps on the back side of it anyway? I would have left you cookies but that's a rare commodity in this establishment as no matter how many are made they disappear just as fast.

Something tells me this is going to be an interesting few days.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Gosh, I hate it's time about the house. Seems like it got here quick.

No fun. I'm sorry.

I have to say I love, love, love your humor.

Love it.

I know things have to be tough. God knows I've had my share of toughness in life...but humor always tends to make it just a tad more tolerable.

Hang in there, sister.

Joanna said...

Thanks Carrie!

Kerri said...

Hey girlie! I am SO SO SO behind on everything. Story of my life. Are you around this week? Doug has 2 weeks off....whoo to the hoo! Email or text me! Love ya

jubilee said...

Things are so laid back here, that is scared the bejeebies out of me. What have I forgotten? What is going to pop up and bite me in the tooshie this next week?