Tuesday, February 21, 2012

So Sad

I know I get teased by the guys that y'all are my imaginary friends, but for me I've gotten to know some sweet people. People I would never have had the opportunity to get to know on any level. It is with a sad heart to know that Dianne went home to be with Jesus yesterday. She was battling cancer. Another dear woman claimed by an ugly disease.

While I can rest knowing she is in a better place, it doesn't take away the pain of the void she's left behind. Praying for her family and friends.

Hug some of your peeps today. We're not promised tomorrow.

2 comments:

Kaye Butler said...

She loved your blog so much..."have you read bugs yet today?????" is the text I would get!!!!!

Love
Kaye

Joanna said...

*sniff*

Just wait until we all get to heaven!! Epic party.