Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Where Was I?

Dagnabbit. I had this whole blogpost in my head and now it's gooooone.

This can't be a good sign. You know I'll just end up rambling about not much of anything. Which is rather fitting because I feel about 82 right now. Apologies to the 82 yr olds out there, but it's safe to say none of them are reading this. I'm all hunched over and reduced to just sitting on a rocking chair with an ice pack. It's come to this? My BFF is an ice pack I might have named Maude?

Wild woman I turned out to be.

I went to round 6 of chiropractor appointment. I may have decided to raise a white flag and asked to be put down instead as I have to go back in another week. I'm feeling better, not as much pain, but I can't do squat. I have the endurance of a gnat with a broken wing, and a crumpled leg or 3. Not really sure how many legs they have, nor do I care. But I'm thinking in that condition, gnat isn't doing much.

On the happy side, I am getting out of doing any packing. Actually, I'm not allowed to pack ever because apparently I found new levels of suckage at packing a box. Who knew I had such mad skills? But at least Fred feels better by saying, "Just sit there and rest." Saves him the trouble of reminding me I can't pack very well. Not like I have forgotten this fact, but it cracks me up as he tries to tell me to step away from the boxes.

Fine with me, buddy!

The 1 golden lining of foreclosure - you can leave the junk behind!! You're being kicked out by a certain date. Oops, guess we ran out of time to take care of all that junk. Not gonna lie, I'm slightly giggling over it.

It's funny because I'll walk into a room and I'm thinking, what's missing? Oh yeah. I still want to know how is it possible to own this much junk? We're going through stuff and I'm trying to remember why we even have it. With hubby not working this week, we are putting the time to good use. So progress is being made on that front.

And my folks are coming up this weekend. What fun! At least they can go through more of their junk. I am slightly skert. Nicholas has decided he doesn't want to take crusty the piano with us. While Fred and I are doing the happy dance, at least Fred is as it hurts to much to move, this is my grandmother's piano. My mom's mom. And I get to inform her it's not going to get moved.

I can only hope my weaken state will get some form of pity and she'll spare my life.

Yeah, I didn't think so either but worth a shot. Besides, I'm going to wrap my arm in gauze and have a sling and try to play up the injured part.

I would just dress myself in the chicken suite as that's what I'm feeling but my arm hurts too much. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Sorry I haven't been by in a while. I suck. :( ... But I have been working 40+ hours a week, and what with homeschooling, blogging got put on the back burner. I am trying to get better though. *lol*

Hope you're feeling better. When do you have to be out of the house? Do you have somewhere to go?

http://multipleblessings.wordpress.com/

Joanna said...

You don't suck - you've been super duper busy! It happens.

Still sore but getting better. We have to be out by June 15th. No place to go yet. Fred is now a certified IV technician and is applying for jobs. All out of state and that makes me very happy!

More hurry up and wait and see.