Wednesday, May 16, 2012

So Many Emotions

He got the job!!!!

I am SUPER excited!!!

And I'm SUPER freaking out!!!

The list is long and hideous looking. So hideous it has big, mutant, hairy arms that are ready to reach out and smack me. I is slightly skert.

The thing that has surprised me the most is how much relief I'm feeling. So much so, that it's almost knocked me flat on my back. There has been so much unknown and to finally know - words can't describe it. But everything is just crazy right now. 10 things have to get done immediately with another 15 right on it's heels. Going to be touch and go blogging but so looking forward to get the heck out of this state.

And then it hits me who all I won't get to see and the emotions just tank. But then I think of all the junk we've gone through and how I am so longing to put it all behind me and move forward and up goes the emotions. Then I think about our house and all the blood, sweat, and tears we've put into it and the emotions drop out again.

What a wonderful time for auntie flo and all her crazy to show up, except not.

So with emotions all over the place, I am trying to stay positive that things are going to go well. Then I get an email from my mom saying they'll help us move. I have now scratched "going well" off the list. I think I'll go back to my bag of chocolate and see if tomorrow looks better. I know it already does but this up and down emotional stuff is just brutal!

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

I am so happy for you and so glad I'm not you!! Adventure and change is not at the top of my list for ways to spend my day, but it is so exciting to watch the Lord lead you and your family along His path! Whatever happens, do not stop blogging!! Ya hear? :))

Joanna said...

Yes ma'am!!

Don't worry, this is my therapy and I don't see me not needing it anytime soon. :)