Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Bzzzz

Okay, right now my eyes are starting to cross, I'm tired, and my brain is only slightly functioning. We had to go grocery shopping. Work was really sad Fred couldn't stay and work overtime. We were too but we needed food so the never ending story of the loading of the carts was to be had.

Finally got to try Chik-fil-A. Yum-o! Their breading is da bomb. There wasn't one close to us but it was worth it. Except it was near the oh, dear Lord, Wal-mart and we decided not to shop there. They didn't stock most of what we needed but it's right next to a Sam's Club. I really wanted that one to work for so many different reasons. But then that would mean life is making sense and we just can't be having that, now can we?

Why does this have to be so difficult? More accurately - why do I make things so difficult?

In my defense, most of the stuff they didn't carry was stuff Fred and the guys like. I could have made it work. Mostly. There were a few items they didn't have but I could have made it work. Then again, I would have whined and complained about those couple items. And now I can't remember what those items are and why they were so important.

I did mention I'm tired, right? Probably because I didn't get enough sleep. I just looked at the time and am now kicking myself for still being up.

We started up school this week. It's going good so far and that is something to be applauded. Heavy work load for older 2 but they're JUNIORS! Aaahhhh!!! When did THAT happen?!? But thanks be to God, they out grew a lot of don't wanna and are tackling things.

A moment of silence while I cry great big sobs of oh, thank you Jesus!

Jared threw a big old don't wanna fit but then once he did his first day liked everything. English is a bit beneath him but that makes him happy. I'll leave off I didn't get the right grade level but he'll fly through it and then I'll get him the right level. Got to love Spectrum books! So very, very affordable.


So we're off and running.


I still hate the stupid alarm clock.

6 comments:

Holly from 300 Pounds Down said...

We started school over here too and it's stressful getting everyone back on a schedule. But did you say you made it junior year? You're almost home free!! KInd of I guess except they probably boomerang back! And Chick Fil A is pretty awesome. I always wonder why I can't get a chicken sandwich anywhere else that tastes that darn good!

Joanna said...

My theory is they use crack in the breading because wow was it good!

I so have the Chariots of Fire theme song going through my head while saying I think I can, I think I can. :)

Kerri said...

JUNIORS??? As in JUNIORS in high school???? Shut the front door.

Joanna said...

I know, right?

Julie said...

We started school yesterday, and so far, so good.

Wish we had a Chick-Fil-A, but there is not a single one in Oregon. :(

http://multipleblessings.wordpress.com/

Joanna said...

Julie - I saw your pictures of your kids and can't believe how big they are getting. The nerve of these kids getting older. :)