Thursday, January 24, 2013

Ho-Hum

Can't say as I have much to say......today. And I find that sort of sad. Sort of feels like I have no life. Oh wait, I don't. So that explains it.

We survived my folk's visit. I was able to keep my eye roll to a minimum. Spent the week busy trying to catch up on stuff. We got the guys totally addicted to watching 24 on Netflix. Suddenly this explains why I have nothing to report. We've done nothing but watch Jack be Jack. And it is rather awesome but totally time consuming. But it's not like we have anything else going on.

Guys spent today working on a new song. Good stuff! Wonder what all they'll do and where they'll go with life. I think that's one of the reasons why I've pulled away from blogging. I feel like my time is winding down with them and I'm trying to cram everything I can into it. I feel pretty spent and that there isn't much left. Most days is just the usual - lather, rinse, repeat.

It's pretty weird uprooting yourself. There is a sense of newness, a fresh start. But there is also moments of panic of not knowing where I'm at or how to get around. Indy is a h-u-g-e city! We're only in one little slice of it. There is peace knowing that we're doing what we're supposed to be doing, excitement of what is around the corner, but this is me, so there is a bit of freakout going on but no where near the degree I was at before.

I guess progress has been made!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Your boys sound so talented! You must be so proud. :)

Glad you survived the parental visit. *lol*

http://multipleblessings.wordpress.com/

Joanna said...

I am proud of them - just nervous as the music industry is a hard industry to get into.

I'm still amazed that things have chilled out in the parental department.