Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Cluck-a-doodle-do!

I have no idea why I am stuck on the chicken thing. Seriously. We've had more chicken to eat in the last 3 weeks that the guys have requested all things hamburger. Not sure if this is a sign or what.

Show of feathers, I mean hands - who's surprised that the dishwasher was NOT installed this last weekend? Anyone? Personally, I would have been more surprised if it would have happen because like that would be a first. Brandon, sensing that his ears were going to get pecked to death, had the guy installing the dishwasher call me to schedule when he could come out.

Chicken.

The man installing the dishwasher wasn't aware of the crazy woman he called because he told me how my patience is going to be rewarded because he was picking up an nice used white dishwasher that very moment and it had my name on it. He wasn't really prepared for when I muttered, "as if I had a choice." Dude will be here tomorrow to install it. I have his number already programmed and ready to speed dial.

In other news, the guys are now legal drivers. I think I was more nervous than they were. Got it all done and huge relief that stage 1 is over. On to the next phase! That screaming noise you might hear might be from them or me - or maybe both.

This should be some interesting blog fodder. And I'm now seriously thinking about binge drinking to be unable to do the road testing part. I'm still freaked out by 465 which is the circle of crazy. I promised the guys it would be a while before we made them get on it. What they failed to over look is my definition of "a while" is open to a loose interpretation.

Revenge! Thy name is sweet!

Totally kidding! I want them confident not terrified so they don't kill me in the process.

As if this day couldn't get any more exciting - we're off to go grocery shopping.

Hold me.

0 comments: